Thursday, November 12, 2009

My parcel arrived today.















So here are the products that I will be selling for now:

KSK Boy bawang - Garlic Flavor
Sunflower - Strawberry Cream Sandwich Crackers 190gr
MY San - Sky Flakes Crackers original
W.L. - Cornbits chicken flavor 70gr
Philippine Brand - Dried Mango Tamarind

Lucky me - Pancit canton hot chili flavor 65gr
Lucky me - Pancit canton kalamansi flavor 65gr
Lucky me - Instant Noodles Chicken Flavor 55gr
Lucky me - Instant Noodles Beef Flavor 55gr

Creamsilk - Conditioner Standout Straight 200ml
Efficascent oil - Extra strength 50ml
Eskinol - Classic facial cleanser 225ml

Lady's Choice - Sandwhich spread
Lily's - Peanut Butter 364gr
Monika - Matamis na bao 340gr

Mama Sita - Tocino Marinating Mix 75gr
Mama Sita - Stew Base Mix - Pang Kare Kare 50gr
Jam's - Kasubha (10g)
Monika - Bagoong Alamang 340gr
Monika - Alamang Guisado 340gr
Monika - Atchara papaya pickles 340gr
Monika - Langka 340gr

White King - Bibingka Rice Cake Mix 500gr
White King - Classic Hotcake & Waffle Mix 500gr

Please contact me either by email or phone. They are also available at Norie´s place or after the mass on Sunday in case any one feels like dropping by in the weekend.

There will be more happenings to come so please check my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment